Futurecare are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team of Homecare Assistants and to support our clients in the comfort of their home environment.
Futurecare are a non-medical homecare provider
We are currently recruiting in the Dublin Area :
As a Homecare Assistant with Futurecare, we don’t just look to provide personal care but believe in making a real difference in the lives of people of all ages and their families. Working as part of a team of Homecare Assistants you will be helping our clients to maintain their independence, live at home and support all aspects of their lives. Supporting our clients is both a challenging and rewarding career, but most of all will give you the opportunity to enhance the lives of our many clients. Typical duties might include companionship, meal preparation, light household duties, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care.
What we’re looking for
- You will have prior experience (minimum 6 months) caring for a person with disabilities or older person in their own home.
- An ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- A Passion for caring.
- QQI Level 5 minimum requirement Care Skills and Care of The Older Person.
- Strong Communication Skills with excellent English both written and verbal.
- A passion for caring within the community and enhancing the lives of others.
What you’ll do
- You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the Futurecare way and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
What we offer:
- Joining bonus of €150*
- Refer a friend bonus of €200**
- Career advancement through education and training
- Flexible working hours to suit your life and commitments
- Competitive rates of pay which increases annually
- Annual Leave Payments
- Weekly Payroll
- Full Induction Training
- 24/7 Support
*Paid after successfully completing 6 month probation. **Paid after successfully completing probation.