Older Person Care
Many people at home avail of care options for a variety of reasons.
- Perhaps your family members work full-time and cannot visit you during certain times.
- Perhaps they have emigrated and live abroad.
- You may have been widowed or your social circle may have shrunk.
- Perhaps your mobility has changed, and you need assistance with walking or light household duties.
- You want to live in your own home, you don’t want or don’t need a nursing home.
- Perhaps a member of your family has dementia or Alzheimer’s, mobility challenges, a disability, needs palliative or 24/7 care.
Whatever the reason, we are here to help
Caring for people in their own home can take any shape or form of your choosing. Choose care visits as and when you want. Perhaps you want part-time visits regularly? If circumstances call for it, home care might also take the form of waking nights or live-in care.
Consider assistance from a Home Care Assistant for companionship for walks or shopping, they can also help with light housework and meal preparation.
Choose what care assistance you would like and when you like it. If your needs change, you can change your care plan. There is no commitment and no obligatory contract.